Monday, April 4, 2011


Look what I got recently!  I am so excited, and a little intimated, too. One of my goals for the year is to become more intentional and consistent with sourcing my information.  I also want to be more comfortable with the whole process.  What better place to learn than Evidence Explained  Citing History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace  by Elizabeth Shown Mills.  While I knew I had lots of room for improvement, I really thought I was doing "okay" on the citing my sources (if you don't count my early work!).  Oh, my!  The process of reviewing my past work and correctly citing my sources is humbling and a bit tedious, but I am already feeling more comfortable with my sources. And well, that's the goal. 

1 comment:

  1. I have this book sitting on my desk. Need to check my citations for my NGS assignment.
    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...